WAVE-147 CC Debugger, LPC Debuggers & Programmers
The CC Debugger is primarily used for debugging and programming the flash on CCxxxx 8051-based System-on-Chip (SoC) devices from Texas Instruments. CC Debugger also supports CCxxxx RF transceivers. In addition, CC Debugger is used for configuring the CC85xx devices with PurePath Wireless Configurator.
- Compatible with the original TI CC Debugger
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows xp sp2/sp3, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows 7 32bit
- Target voltage: 1.2V～3.6V
- Capable of powering the target board from the debugger
- Operating temperature: 0℃～85℃
- Supported Software
- IAR Embedded Workbench For C8051
- SmartRF Flash Programmer
- SmartRF Studio
- SmartRF Packet Sniffer
- PurePath Wireless Configurator
- Connects to PC
- Computer connection via USB interface
- Connects to target board
- Target board connection via 10-pin IDC connector (2x5 2.54mm pitch). The figure below shows the header pinout:
- Programming and debugging the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
- CC1110, CC1111
- CC2430, CC2431
- CC2510, CC2511
- CC2530, CC2531, CC2533
- CC2540, CC2541
- CC2543, CC2544, CC2545
- Controlling the following transceivers from SmartRF Studio:
- CC1120, CC1121, CC1125, CC1175
- CC1101, CC110L, CC113L, CC115L
- Configuring the CC85xx devices with PurePath Wireless Configurator:
- CC8520, CC8521
- CC8530, CC8531
- OFF: The debugger has no power or there is no valid firmware on the debugger.
- AMBER (BOTH LEDS ON): The debugger is powered, but there is no valid firmware.
- RED LED BLINKING: The Debugger is in Boot Recovery Mode.
- RED LED ON: No device detected. This might be due to old firmware on the CC Debugger, or a problem with the hardware connection (make sure the target board is properly powered and connected correctly).
- GREEN LED ON: The target device has been properly detected. It is possible to start programming/debugging.
Development resources:user manual, schematic, firmware, software, etc.
Weight: 0.121 kg
- CC Debugger × 1
- USB cable × 1
- 10-pin flat cable × 1