This is a mainboard based on the ATmega328 microchip and Lora Module designed for ultra-long-range, high interference immunity and low rate data transfer. Perfect for IoT projects.
Maduino Lora Radio is a mainboard based on the ATmega328 and 915MHz module. The LoRa Radio allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. We use the Arduino pro mini 3.3V 8MHz bootloader on this board and use the CP2104 as a USB to serial to upload the code by Arduino IDE.
- BAT Input Voltage: 3.4-4.2V
- ATmega328: 8MHz, 32KB flash, 2KB SRAM
- Integrated Power Control System
- Interface: I2C/SPI/UART/20*GPIO
- Arduino Compatible
- Working Temperature: -40 – 85℃
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Uses the License-free ISM band: "European ISM" @ 433MHz/868MHz/915MHz
- +5 to +20 dBm up to 100 mW Power Output Capability (power output selectable in software)
- ~100mA Peak during +20dBm transmit, ~30mA during active radio listening
- Range of approx. 2Km, depending on obstructions, frequency, antenna, and power output
- 1 x Maduino Lora Radio (915M)