Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker V3.5
This V3.5 is the Newest Version of the Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker. Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker is an IoT (Internet of things) Solution based on the 32-bit Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU and GPRS/GSM GPS/Bluetooth module SIM808. It integrates a micro Controller ATSAMD21G18, SIM808, power management, and storage, to make the SIM808 GPS Tracker ready for a real project for IoT projects such as smart-home, outdoor monitoring, shared bicycle, etc. The Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker based on the Arduino, users can program it with Arduino IDE, which is very easy especially suit for the none-programmers.
The latest version Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker, V3.5, compares to the previous version, there the following updates:
1. Power Circuit updated. GPS Tracker can be powered now either by standard 3.7V Lipo battery, or DC jack, 5~12V(current need to 2A at least).
2. Bluetooth3.0+EDR connection added.
Note that the USB connection for GPS tracker is only for data transmission or programming, external power, either by battery or DC jack, is needed to make GPS tracker works.
- BAT Input Voltage: 3.4-4.2V
- DC jack Input: 5~12V, 2A at least
- Microcontroller: ATSAMD21G18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+
- Clock Speed: 48 MHz
- Micro SIM connector
- GPS/GPRS/GSM/Bluetooth integrated solution
- Integrated Power Control System
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900Mz
- 22 Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- GPS L1 C/A code
- 22 tracking /66 acquisition channels
- Tracking: -165 dBm
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix：Cold starts-32s (typ.), Hot starts-1s (typ.)，Warm starts-5s (typ.)
- Accuracy: approx. 2.5 meters
- Interface: I2C/SPI/UART/18*GPIO
- Arduino compatible
- Working Temperature: -40 – 85℃
- Size: 40*55mm
- 1 x Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker V3.5
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x GPRS/GSM Antenna
- 1 x Bluetooth Antenna
- 3 x Female Pins