The DFR0884 is a simple DC to DC stepdown converter. It uses its Buck module to take in 12-24V to deliver a stable output up to 5V at 3A from both USB ports simultaneously.
This small 8~32V to 5V 3A dual USB power step-down converter supports all 5V main controllers. Its two USB ports can output 5V/3A at the same time. With up to 85% conversion, the buck module offers excellent heat dissipation and has reverse connection protection and overload protection. When the current of any output port exceeds 3.5A, the module will switch off.
With steady output, this Dual USB Buck Converter is able to work for a long time without voltage shift, which is well applicable to demanding occasions like smart home, small car power, robot project, DIY power source, etc.
- Input Voltage Range: 8V-32V
- No-load Voltage: 5.1±5%V
- Maximum Output Current: 3A
- Conversion Efficiency: >85%
- Static Power Consumption: ≤5mA
- Working Environment Temperature: -25~65℃
- Working Environment Humidity: 0~95%RH
- 5V 3A Dual USB Step Down Buck Converter Module x1
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov