The Dremel Trio allows users to cut, sand and rout using one multi-purpose tool.
Cut multiple materials including wood, plastic, drywall, sheet metal, wall tile and more without switching tools. The tool’s unique, 360-degree cutting technology and plunge-cut ability allows users to make quick and controlled cuts, while its unique, 90-degree pivoting handle facilitates added control, comfort and accuracy.
- Start your cut wherever you want because Dremel Trio cutting bits let you make quick and easy plunge cuts anywhere in the workpiece
- The pivoting handle on the Dremel Trio can be positioned straight-up or at a 90-degree angle for superior tool control and maximum comfort
- The multi-purpose cutting bit included with the Dremel Trio lets you cut a variety of materials using only one bit
- Note: The Dremel Trio uses only Trio accessories. Dremel rotary tool accessories are not compatible with the Trio tool.
- 360-degree cutting technology allows you to make cuts in any direction while keeping the tool in the same orientation. Or, you can follow the cut line like a regular saw...its up to you
- The high-speed spiral cutting action makes clean cuts with smoother edges that require less sanding
- 90° pivoting handle for superior comfort and control
- On board dust extraction port to maintain a clean workplace
- Non-marring base to protect delicate work pieces
- Telescoping foot for accurate depth control while cutting, sanding and routing
- 10,000 - 20,000 RPM variable-speed switch for greater versatility and optimal control
- Lock-on button for comfort during extended use
- Trio Tool
- TR800 Straight Edge/Circle Guide Attachment
- TR563 Trio High Speed Cutter (Carbide)
- Trio Mandrel TR407
- TR408 ½” 60 grit sanding band (2)
- TR432 ½” 120 grit sanding band (2)
- TR445 ½” 240 grit sanding band (2)
- TR654 1/4" Straight Router Bit
- Storage Case
- Owner's Manual