For cutting metal with limited use on wood and plastic.
Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal. May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics.
- Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver.
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure. If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point. Wood requires low speeds also, always experiment on a scrap first.
- BIT DIAMETER: 15/16"
- BIT DIAMETER MM: 23,8 mm
- COLOR CODE: Red
- DESCRIPTION: Cut-off Wheel
- MANDREL: 402
- PACK QUANTITY: 36
- SERVICEABLE: No
- THICKNESS: .025"
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov