The CP-463 is a D-Sub contact crimping tool for repetitive crimping action of wires to d-sub pins.
- For use on solid barrel type (screw machine) contacts used in RS232 style connectors.
- Ergonomic handle design provides low-effort operation
- Superior pull strength results
- High quality crimping standard ensures repetitive, reliable crimping action
- 4-Way Indent crimper for AWG 12-20 (0.50-4.0 mm2 )
- D-sub contacts
- Adjustable pin height locator
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov