Hantek 200MHz 2 Channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- 200MHz bandwidth
- 1GSa/s Real Time sample rate
- Large (7.0-inch) color display, WVGA (800x480)
- Innovative on screen HELP system
- Memory Depth: 40K
- Trigger mode: edge/pulse width/line selectable video/slop/overtime etc.
- USB host and device connectivity, standard
- Multiple automatic measurements
- Four math functions, including FFTs standard
- Provides software for PC real-time analysis
The Hantek DSO5202P DSO provides you with superior 200MHz bandwidth and 1GS/s sample rate. Provides real time sampling with a minimum of 10X oversampling on all channels, all the time accurately capturing your signals.
No other digital storage oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate for the price. Loaded with standard features-including USB connectivity, 32 automated measurements, limit testing, data loading, and context-sensitive allows this instrument to help you get more done in less time. This oscilloscope also features an innovative on screen "HELP" system which provides relevant on-screen help at any time simply by pressing the "HELP" button.
This “HELP” feature makes it almost unnecessary to refer to the manual. Easily capture, save, and analyze measurements results by connecting to your PC with the rear-panel USB device port. Simply pull screen images and waveform data into the stand-alone desktop application. USB Flash Drive supported up to 4GB size drives.
|Size||Length 385mm, Width 200mm, Height 245mm (15.25 x 7.9 x 9.7 in.)|
|Weight||3.5KG(with Packing) 7.75 lbs.|