True RMS Data Recording Digital Multimeter
This extremely versatile True RMS Data Recording Digital Multimeter can record and transmit voltage, current, and temperature readings to a cellphone using Bluetooth communication.
Apps available for Apple and Android cellphone allow you to set the record interval and sum points on the multimeter. The multimeter will record and store the data in its memory. The recorded data can then be accessed by cellphone and used to analyze events that occurred over up to a seven day period.
The need for True RMS meters has grown as the possibility of non-sinusoidal waves in circuits has greatly increased in recent years.
Some examples include Variable-speed Motor Drives, Electronic Ballasts, Computers, HVAC Solid-State environments In these environments, current occurs in short pulses rather than the smooth sine wave drawn by a standard induction motor. The current wave shape can have a dramatic effect on a current clamp reading.
In addition, a True RMS meter is the better choice for taking measurements on power lines where AC characteristics are unknown.
Applications include Electronic Circuit Debugging, Equipment Testing, Education and Training, R&D, Automotive Maintenance and Testing.
Batteries not included. Replacement fuse 1 ampere 250V. GMA/1A
- Functions as a True RMS multimeter, with voltage or current or temperature internal data logging.
- Data accessed via Bluetooth using a cellphone.
- Multiple multimeter logging is supported via a mobile app.
- Change trend analysis accessible via special chart mode app.
- Smart voice-reading accessible to hear the data measurments.
- Voice warning supported for safety.
- 3 (5/6)-digit full scale reading for higher measurement accuracy.
- Supports Bluetooth 2.0 version - mobile device with Android 4.0 or above OS.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 version - mobile device with Android 4.3 or above / iOS 7.0 or above OS.
- Smart power-off option extends battery life
Precision DC Voltage : ±(0.5%+2dig) AC : ±(0.8%+2dig)
Precision DC Currant : ±(0.8%+2dig) AC : ±(1%+3dig)
Precision Resistance ±(0.8%+2dig)
Precision Capacitance ±(2.5%+3dig)
True RMS Yes
Automatic Scaling Yes
Iiput Protection Yes
Security Category 1000 V, CAT III
POwer supply 2 x batteries AA
Screen Size 69 x 52 mm
Dimensions 85 x 185 x 30 mm