The B&K Precision 5491B is a versatile and dependable bench multimeter suitable for applications in education, service and repair, and manufacturing requiring basic and reliable measurements.
Additionally, this meter enhances your productivity with built-in math functions and USB connectivity, features not found in other bench meters in this price category. Math operations Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, and Hold provide educators with a convenient tool to teach basic math concepts.
- 50,000 count display resolution
- 0.02% basic VDC accuracy
- Dual display to indicate two measurements simultaneously
- AC + DC True RMS
- Up to 25 readings per second measurement rate
- AC volt and amp measurement over wide frequency range (ACV 100 kHz/ACI 20 kHz)
- Limit mode for Pass/Fail testing
- Built-in math functions: Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, Hold, Compare
- CATI (1000 V)/CATII (300 V) Protection
- USB (Virtual Com) and RS232 interface
- SCPI compatible