The Peak DCA75 is an advanced new design that features a graphics display, USB communications, PC Software and an enhanced component identification library.
- Transistors (including Darlingtons), Silicon and Germanium types. Measures gain, VBE and leakage.
- MOSFETs, enhancement mode and depletion mode types. Measure on-threshold (at 5mA) and approx transconductance (for span of 3mA-5mA).
- JFETs, including normally off SiC types. Measures pinch-off voltage (at 1uA) and approx transconductance (for span of 3mA-5mA).
- IGBTs (insulated gate bipolar transistors). Measures on-threshold (at 5mA).
- Diodes and Diode networks.
- LEDs and bicolour LEDs (2 lead and 3 lead types).
- Zener Diodes with measurement of zener voltage up to 9V at 5mA.
- Voltage regulators (measures regulation voltage, drop-out voltage, quiescent current).
- Triacs and Thyristors that require less than 10mA of gate current and holding current.
Peak Electronics DCA75 specs
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov