The 456DLX Xytronic Fume Extractor and combination Soldering Station is designed for removing noxious fumes on the factory floor or in the classroom. Teachers like it because it is durable and made of steel.
Soldering Station features:
- Adjustable knob for temperature control
- Temperature range: 500°F to 800°F
- 3-wire grounded
- Power consumption: 42W @ 650°F
- Stability @ idle: ±9°F
Fume Extractor features:
- Maximum air volume: 95/115 cfm
- Wattage: 20-22W
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Size: 6.38" x 7.78" x 4.72"
- Soldering iron
- Fume extractor with 3-pack of fume extractor filters
- Iron holder
- Power cord
- User's manual
- Replacement Iron: I80U
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov