These solar panels, in indoor lighting can output a maximum of 6vdc at 1.6A per panel.
Adding them in series will increase the voltage but maintain the current and adding them in parallel keeps the voltage same but increases the current output. We estimate the max current each panel can deliver is 1.66A. We recommend them highly to those who want to build a solar panel system for learning purposes.
- Dimensions: 34 x 22 x 0.03cm / 340 x 220 x 3 mm (LxWxD)
- Voltage: 6VDC [may vary due to light intensity]
- Current: 1.6A [may vary due to light intensity]
- Open-Circuit Voltage: 10VDC
- Short-Circuit Current: 1.7A
- Material: Polycrystalline Silicon