The SEN0428 is a 4th generation digital temperature and humidity sensor from Sensirion. In line with Sensirion’s industry-proven humidity and temperature sensors, the SHT40 offers consistent high accuracy within the measuring range.
The SHT40 sensor covers a humidity measurement range of 0 to 100%RH and a temperature detection range of -40°C to 125°C with a typical accuracy of ±1.8％RH and ±0.2℃. The internal variable power heater enables the device to work properly under extreme operating conditions like condensing environment.
The board supply voltage of 3.3V to 5V and a current consumption below 0.15mA in low power mode make the SHT40 perfectly suitable for mobile or wireless battery-driven applications. It is suitable for urban environment monitoring, intelligent buildings, industrial automation, smart home and other Internet of Things applications.
- High Accuracy
- Low Power Consumption
- Small Size
- Fast Response
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Operating Current: 0.45mA
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Response Time: 8s (tau63%)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0~100%RH
- Humidity Measurement Accuracy: ±1.8%
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40~+125℃ (-40 to +275℉)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.2℃
- Dimension: 14x17mm/0.55x0.67"
- Mounting Hole Size: M2 (2mm)
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 10mm
- Intelligent Buildings and Furniture
- Weather Station
- Animals and Plants Culture
- Animal Incubator
- Germinating Box for plant seed
- Fermion：SHT40 humidity & temperature sensor x1