The MaxBotix MB1013 (HRLV‑MaxSonar‑EZ1) is a great choice for use where sensitivity is needed along with side object rejection.
The HRLV‑MaxSonar‑EZ1 is a good, low-cost starting place for a customer not sure of which HRLV‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor to use.
The HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensor line features 1 mm resolution, target size compensation for improved accuracy, simultaneous automatic multi-sensor operation, superior rejection of outside noise sources, internal temperature compensation, optional external temperature compensation, a 5-meter range, and adds TTL serial output to the RS232, pulse width, and analog voltage outputs that are already standard on other MaxSonar products.
- Cost-effective solution where precision range-findings are needed
- Sensor component allows users to lower the cost of their systems without sacrificing performance
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm will typically range as 30 cm
- Resolution of 1 mm
- Maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches)
- Tolerates outside noise sources
- Operates from 2.5V-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- 10Hz reading rate
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -15˚C to +65˚C (+5˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Internal temperature compensation
- Option external temperature compensation HR‑MaxTemp sensor
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use