The SEN0509 is a capacitive pipeline liquid level sensor of high sensitivity. It's suitable for non-metallic pipes with a diameter of 6mm. The sensor outputs digital high/low level(low when liquid detected) and adopts a 3-pin DuPont connector.
The liquid level sensor uses the sensing capacitance of water to detect the presence of liquid. When there is no liquid approaching the sensor, the sensor has a certain static capacitance due to the distributed capacitance. When the liquid level slowly rises close to the inductor, the parasitic capacitance of the liquid will be coupled to the static capacitor, causing the final capacitance of the inductor to become larger. The changed capacitance signal is then input to the control IC for signal conversion, which will change. The capacitance is converted into the amount of change of an electrical signal, and then a certain algorithm detects and judges the degree of the change. When the amount of change exceeds a certain threshold, the liquid level is considered to reach the sensing point.
- High sensitivity
- Adopts 3-pin DuPont connector
- Working Voltage: 2.5~5.5VDC
- Working Current: 5V290uA 3V235uA
- Output: low (liquid detected), high level(no liquid detected)
- Hysteresis: ±0.25%FS
- Interval Medium: plastic
- Protection Level: IP62
- Operating Temperature: -20~100℃
- Weight: 3g
- Beverage machines
- Small water pipe level detection
- Infusion pipe level detection scenarios
- Capacitive Pipeline Liquid Level Sensor x1