The Adafruit 176-ADA is an assortment of the most common sensors used in electronics.
9 sensors and 3 additional components to interface with the 'analog world'.
- Triple-axis analog accelerometer - for measuring motion and tilt
- Force sensitive resistor - for sensing pressure/force
- Temperature sensor TMP36 - for measuring from -40 to over +125 degrees C
- 10K breadboard potentiometer
- Hall effect sensor - for sensing a magnet
- Magnet - for use with the hall effect
- Piezo - can be used as a buzzer or a knock sensor
- Ball tilt sensor - for sensing orientation
- Photo cell sensor - for sensing light
- IR sensor - for sensing infrared light pulsing at 38KHz
- IR LED - for use with the IR sensor
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov