USB Magnetic stripe card reader Module 3-Track, POS Credit Card Reader Swiper.
- Model: MSR600-CA
- Work with WINS or MAC all version, Security Access-Control Keypads. Note: Only the card can be Magnetic Read, not written.
- 1,2, 3 TRACKS applicable and ISO, ANSI and AAMVA compatible, including credit card, gift cards, drivers license, ATMs, and etc. Perfect for laptops/notebooks, desktop computers, credit card processing, point of sale (POS), data collection, access control, ID verification, time and attendance terminals, etc.
- Bi-directional reading capability, reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes.5ft (150cm) cable length, approximate.
- USB interface - Simply plug and play. NO installation required.
- LED indicator: green light is on when connecting, Green light blinks when cards swiped. Works with: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/8, MAC OS, or many other USB capable operating systems.
Plug and play, free drive, uploading data actively;
Working state sound and light dual indicator;
Supporting swiping card Bi-directionally with high and low speed;
Using imported chip, read weak magnetic stripe card, high sensitivity, low power consumption, strong compatibility, strong anti-interference;
Identify the different density and standard card automatically ;
Hardware decoding, the output data is decoding data, customers do not need to write the decoding process, greatly simplifying the difficulty of programming.
USB interface, analog USB keyboard mode (customizable keyboard interface, RS232 serial port, TTL interface, PS2 etc.
Interface Introduction (USB Keyboard Type)
- the Swiping card slot is the simulation of USB keyboard, using USB keyboard driver comes with system, so long as where you can use the keyboard to input characters into, you can get card data with a card slot, such as Notepad, word, etc.
- when using the card slot, please switch the input method to the English mode and make sure your keyboard "Lock Cap" key is not locked.
- acquiescence is three tracks. Upload one, two, three track data each in turn.
The first track data with"%" beginning, with “?” end;
the second track data with”; “beginning, with "?"end;
the third track data with"+" beginning, with "?" end.
The whole data with "Enter" over.