The 799-70098 Universal Plate Set provides a reconfigurable platform for building your own robot chassis.
The set comes with a plate with gridded mounting holes, angle brackets, and mounting hardware that lets you mount mechanical components in a variety of positions.
The Tamiya 70098 Universal Plate Set is a customizable chassis designed to be compatible with multiple Tamiya products.
This set includes a plastic plate with an 11 x 31 grid of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart, which provides space for many mechanical connections. The two included eight-hole angle brackets can connect the plate to additional Universal Plates or can serve as a mounting point for an axle. The plate set also includes two shaft mounts (the triangular brackets in the picture on the right) for supporting an axle. The kit provides ten screws and ten nuts for connecting the angle brackets and shaft mounts to the plate.
- 11 x 31 grid of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart (60 x 160 mm, 2.36" x 6.30")
- Two eight-hole angle brackets
- Two shaft mounts
- Ten screws and ten nuts
Tamiya Universal Plates
- Universal Plate Set 70098 (this product)
- Universal Plate Set (2pcs.) 70157
- Universal Plate Set L (210 x 160 mm) 70172
Compatible Gearbox Kits
- Tamyia 70168 Double Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70167 Single Gearbox (4-Speed) Kit
- Tamiya 70097 Twin-Motor Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70093 3-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89914 3-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 70110 4-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89916 4-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 72004 Worm Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 72005 6-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 4-Speed Low-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 8-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 12-Speed Multi-Ratio Gearbox Kit