433MHz TTGO LoRa ESP-32 DEVELOPMENT BOARD WITH 0.96 INCH OLED DISPLAY
This product is a SX1278 chip based on ESP32 WIFI with OLED, namely LoRa remote modem operating at 433Mhz and having high reliability. Comes with a micro USB slot and Li-Po battery. LoRa has a long distance range and is compatible to all Arduino development environment boards. The board consist of 4 MB (32 M bit)wi-fi antenna, 0.96 inches blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit, CP2102 interface and USB serial chip. It can also be used for program checking and product development is very easy and fast. For more details on how to use, please refer to the Video provided in the link below. For programming this using Arduino IDE change board name to WIFI_LoRa_32
1) Keep antenna before turning it on otherwise LoRa chip will damage.
2) When the Li-Po battery is fully charged, Blue LED will stop working.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Operating temperature: -40C to +90C
- Chip: SX1278
- Data rates: 150Mbps @ 11n HT40, 72 Mbps @ 11n HT20, 54Mbps @11g, 11 Mbps@11b
- Transmit power: 19.5dBm @11b, 16.5dBm @11g, 15.5dBm@11n
- Sensitivity: Upto -98dBm
- 1 x ESP32 OLED 433MHz Development module.
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Spring antenna