USB-micro to USB-A Adapter for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH
This little adapter provides your Raspberry Pi Zero another USB option - type A connector, which makes the Zero directly pluggable into the computer USB port, needs no more extra cable or power supply. A tiny change, a huge convenience.
What is it for
After some simple soldering, you will be able to plug the Zero directly into the computer USB port, that allows you to:
- Manage the Raspberry Pi Zero through SSH connection
- Configure the Zero as VNC server, and access it via VNC client
- Share the computer Internet connection with the Zero
- Compatible with Zero V1.3/Zero W/Zero WH
- USB-A connector, directly pluggable into the computer USB port
- Power supply and USB OTG are also available
Note: to use this product, some soldering is required, and you should prepare necessary tools like soldering iron, etc.