The Waveshare Raspberry Pi Pico Basic kit contains all the components necessary to complete the exercices in the Official Raspberry Pi Pico Book-Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico- and our own manual.
You can purchase the book from ABRA (BOOK-PICO) or get a free PDF version from HackSpace.
This Kit contains The Raspberry Pi Pico Wireless version with pre-soldered headers.
See Attachments for a manual and a zip file containing code.
A Low-Cost, High-Performance Microcontroller Board With Flexible Digital Interfaces
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 x12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
|LCD1602 RGB Module||LCD1602 RGB backlight character LCD, using I2C bus to display text or adjust RGB backlight|
|PIR motion sensor||Pyroelectric IR sensor, outputs electric switch signal when IR array from human/animal body is detected|
|8-Bit WS2812 RGB LED||8x RGB LED, play around with cool light effects by programming|
|Alarm||Quality active announciator, used for alarming or playing music|
|Single-joint potentiometer||Adjustable potentiometer, 0~10K range, used for ADC test, volume/brightness adjustment, etc.|
|Round buttons||Three colors, for button/switch detection|
|5mm LED||Three colors, for experiments like traffic light, PWM adjusted light, etc.|
|330R resistors||Providing current-limit protection when connected with LED in series|
|Breadboard and wires
|Quality 830 breadboard and sorts of wires, easy for connecting components|
|Plastic box||Customized box for storing the modules and components|