AXE056 t4 PICAXE Trainer Starter Kit (USB)
This t4 PICAXE Trainer Starter Kit is based on the t4 Control Training Board (AXE055), that has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the t4 Technology curriculum in Ireland. However, as it is a general purpose training board, it may also be utilised in many other courses, or as a convenient board for self studying, and learning by experimenting.
The t4 PICAXE Trainer Starter Kit includes both the training board, PICAXE-18X microcontroller, AXE027download cable and a power supply. The software needed is free, so all extra you need to get started, is a computer.
Furthermore, free training resources and tutorials are provided in the PICAXE manual (Part 1 - Getting Started).
The training board comes assembled, and is supplied with both analogue and digital inputs, as well as a range of output devices.
Key features of the t4 Control Training Board (AXE055):
- LED on each output (can be enabled/disabled)
- 7 Segment Display output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Piezo sounder output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Servo output connector
- Stepper motor output connector
- 4 Darlington driver buffered outputs
- 2 reversible motor driver outputs
- LDR light sensor analogue input
- DS18B20 temperature sensor input
- Variable resistor analogue input
- Push switch inputs
- Input, output and power test points
The t4 PICAXE Trainer Starter Kit can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware, including the easy to use flowcharting software Logicator for PICAXE and the free PICAXE Programming Editor.
This board is supplied with a PICAXE-18X microcontroller. However the PICAXE-18M2 may also be used on this board if preferred.