Gravity: LED Switch Kit
This is a simple LED-illuminated self-lock switch button. It’s just like a basic switch button, but it lights up color(red/yellow/green/blue/white) when pressed down, which gives you visual feedback. These little buttons can be used with micro:bit to realize various fun interactive projects, such as switch, backlight keyboard, music player panel, and recording control panel.
This is a self-lock switch button with LED light display.
Supports programming platforms like MakeCode, Mind+ and Arduino IDE.
1.Mind+ Program Example
2.MakeCode Program Example
3.Arduino Program Example
1. 5 lighting colors of red, green, white, yellow and blue are optional.
2. Gravity interface, convenient and easy-to-use.
3.Large buttons for easy control.
4.With the self-locking function, the LED light does not go out when the button is released.
5.Various types of stickers are provided.
- Backlight keyboard
- Music player panel
- Recording control panel
- Working Voltage: +3.3-5V (3.3V is recommended)
- Output: Digital signal
- Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Size: 27 x 26.5mm
- LED Light Color: red, yellow, green, blue, white
Note: The module comes with a self-lock function. When the button is pressed down, the module outputs High, and the LED lights up. When being pressed again, the module outputs Low and the LED turns off.
- Gravity: Digital Switch Button with LED x5 (red/ yellow / green/ blue/ white)
- Digital Sensor Connector x5
- Sticker x2