VEL-VMA05 I/O SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
General purpose INPUT - OUTPUT shield for Arduino®
Also available in kit version VEL-KA05.
- 6 relay outputs: 0.5A max 30V (*)
- 6 analog inputs
- 6 digital inputs
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 1 A (max.) load per output
- 120 V max. per output
- uses pin 8 to 13 as outputs, pin A0 to A5 as analog inputs, and pin 2 to 7 as digital inputs
- dimensions: 70 x 55 x 30 mm / 2.75 x 2.16 x 1.18"
(*) It is required to power the Arduino UNO (not supplied) with a 12V DC 500mA power supply (not supplied)
This shield will not work with the Arduino Yún. Use the KA08 or VMA08 with the Arduino Yún.
Arduino sketch example
Velleman Projects Catalog
Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov