The geeekus pre-assembled Breadboard Voltage Regulator Power Supply Module takes a supply voltage of 6-12VDC and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage.
All headers are standard 0.1" pitch for insertion into a breadboard.It can be powered from a 6-12VDC power adapter with a 2.1mm jack (we recommend our DC-9100-CUL:9VDC, 1A, 5.5×2.1mm Barrel Jack, Center-Positive, UL), or from a USB power connector. The breadboard power rails are supplied with a selectable 3.3/5 Volts on the top side and a constant 5 Volts on the bottom side.The maximum current it can provide is 500mA.
- Input voltage：DC 6.5-12V or powered by USB;
- Output voltage：3.3V or 5V
- Max output current：<700ma
- Up and down two channels of independent control, one of which can be switched to 3.3V or 5V;
- Comes with two sets of DC output pins, easy for external use.