VEL-KA07 RTC SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Add a real time clock shield to your projects to ensure accurate and easy timekeeping. While the shield keeps track of time and date, the controller can focus on other tasks.
- based on Maxim-Dallas DS1307 IC
- counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of month, day of the week, year and leap-year
- 12 or 24h system selectable
- AM/PM indication
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- I2C interface
- accuracy: 20ppm (depends on crystal)
- power consumption: 1.5mA
- with backup battery holder (500nA when running on battery)
- dimensions: 2.67" x 2.08"
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov