ESP8266 WIFI Shield
ESP8266 is an ultra-low-power UART-WiFi module. It has excellent dimensions and ULP technology compared to other similar modules. The module is specially designed for mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT).
This WiFi Shield based on ESP-12F, which is the new version of the ESP-12 with the Wifi chip ESP8266. With this Shield, you can make your Arduino easy to connect to the network and control your device anywhere. Just communicate via the UART interface and control by AT command.
- support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- support the STA/AP/STA + AP three work modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, and support multiple TCP Client connection
- support rich Socket the AT command
- support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- support Smart Link intelligent networking
- support remote firmware update (OTA)
- Dimensions: 53mm*47mm*23mm
- 1 x ESP8266 WIFI Shield
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov