The Arduino UNO R4 is a 32-bit microprocessor offering more speed, memory, connectors and connectivity options than any version of the board before.
Arduino empowers makers’ creativity and passion for innovation with a robust new board that’s perfect for all users, from beginners to experts – allowing anyone to easily connect to the internet and create IoT projects.
The UNO universe expands with UNO R4 WiFi: the same industry-standard form factor at 5V operating voltage, but with the enhanced performance of a RA4M1 32-bit microcontroller by Renesas with ESP32-S3-MINI coprocessor – for increased computational power, memory and speed – as well as Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® connectivity, a 12 x 8 LED matrix, and a Qwiic connector.
The UNO R4 WiFi has hardware compatibility with UNO form factor: The UNO R4 WiFi maintains the same form factor, pinout, and 5 V operating voltage as its predecessor, the UNO R3, ensuring a seamless transition for existing shields and projects.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Memory: 256KB Flash / 32KB SRAM
- Input Voltage: 6-24V
- Clock Speed: 48 MHz
- Programming Port: USB-C
- MCU: RA41M1 from Renesas (Cortex M4)
- WiFi/BLE: ESP32-S3-MINI
- HID device (emulate a mouse or a keyboard)
- Improved power section (up to 24V through VIN)
- CAN bus
- DAC (12 bits)
- Op amp
- WiFi® / Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Fully-addressable LED matrix with 96 red LEDs (12x8)
- Qwiic I2C connector
- RTC (with support for a buffer battery)
- Runtime errors diagnostics