Full Color RGB Matrix Screen and RGB LED Matrix Driver Shield
This bundle includes an 8x8 RGB matrix module along with a LED matrix driver shield. With both plugged and powered from the Arduino, you are able to create different shapes in different colours!
1. A simplified version of Colordruino: functions just like the Colorduino, except that it's not supporting cascading; code completely compatible. Just plug the module onto an Arduino Uno board to be used.
2. Use DM163 as the driver chip on the driver shield; just plug the 8x8 LED dot matrix screen on the shield for use; support at most 256 x 256 x 256 = 16,777,216 colors.
3. Support display of both the three primary colors, red, green, blue, separately and their mixed colors.
4. Working current: ≤300mA; operating temperature range: -10℃～＋50℃.
5. Operating voltage: 5V DC; PCB size: 6.0 x 6.0 cm
RGB dot matrix screen
RGB Dot Matrix Driver Shield
1) The shield only supports a common-anode LED dot matrix screen
2) The shield itself does not support any functions; it needs to be plugged onto a Uno board for normal use.