The CN0336D is a LED Matrix module designed for the Raspberry Pi. It's an 8x8 RGB grid with modular colour and brightness for each pixel.
The Matrix LED module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. This is a module with 8 × 8 RGB LEDs on board. Arranged in an 8x8 matrix, each pixel is individually addressable. 8X8 64Pixels. 36.5mm*36.5mm.
It also has an SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, which is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers.
There are two versions of this module: Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Please refer to the correct chapter for your module.
- I2C Control Interface - With the SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, it is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers, only one microcontroller pin is required to control all the LEDs
- Full-Color Performance - You get 24-bit colour for each LED. Red, Green, Blue, R/G/B each 8-bit colour, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colours can be combined. The brightness of 256 levels adjustable freely
- Easy to use - DC 3.3V working voltage, 1.5mm pixel pitch, follow the steps in our online website and you will be able to use RGB Matrix immediately
- DIY Different Effect - You can DIY any magic effects with this display module, such as scrolling messages, drawing images, fireworks effects, water lamps, interactive games (see the examples of game greedy snake) and so on
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Lamp bead: FM-N3535RGBW-SH
- Drive mode: SLED 1734X LED driver
- Communication method: I2C
- Brightness: 256 levels adjustable
- Color depth: 24 bit (R/G/B each 8 bit color, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colors can be combined)
- Resolution: 8*8=64 DOTS
- Pixel pitch: 1.5mm
- Dot size: 36.5mm*36.5mm
Assemble the RGB Matrix HAT
Please follow our instructions to assemble the RGB Matrix HAT module for pi.
NOTE: Remove the protective film from the light Diffusion Filter and place the sticky side on the RGB dot matrix.
- M2.5x6 Nylon Screw*10
- RGB Matrix Shield/HAT*1
- Light Diffusion Filter*1
- Online Tutorials Card*1