15.6inch Universal Portable Touch Monitor, 1920×1080 Full HD, IPS Screen, HDMI/Type-C, Ideal Companion for Various Host Devices
This is a universal portable touch monitor, which features Type-C and HDMI connectivity, 1920×1080 pixels, toughened glass capacitive touch panel, and powerful 10000mAh battery.
It's the perfect companion for Raspberry Pi, besides, other popular mini PC are also supported, such as Jetson Nano. In the case of working as a simple monitor with host devices like desktop computer, notebook, cell phone, or game console, it is also a "serious" option. Switch to the HD big screen in one second through the Type-C or HDMI connection, then start to study/work effectively, or enjoy yourself with your favorite drama/game.
- Display: 15.6inch, 1920×1080 pixels, IPS screen (up to 178° viewing angle)
- Touch panel: capacitive, toughened glass panel, 6H hardness
- Display interface: Type-C/HDMI
- Touch interface: Type-C/USB
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- Supports desktop computers with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, 10-point touch, and driver free
- Supports notebooks from Apple, HUAWEI, Lenovo, HP, DELL, etc. dual-screen display, balance the work and entertainment
- Supports cell phones from HUAWEI, OPPO, Samsung, etc. mirror cast via the Type-C connection, ideal companion for travelling
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- USB expansion port for mouse/keyboard
- Type-C/HDMI audio input, 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- 10000mAh big battery, enables 3-4h playtime on the trip
Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine. Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
Which power supply should I use?
It is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
|RESOLUTION||DISPLAY PORT||DISPLAY PANEL||VIEW ANGLE||TOUCH TYPE||TOUCH PORT||TOUCH PANEL||SPE-
|SIGNAL OUTPUT||PI||JETSON NANO||PC|
|3.2inch RPi LCD (C) (WAVE-16088)||320×240||High-Speed SPI||TFT||–||Resistive||SPI||–||×||×||√||×||×|
|3.5inch RPi LCD (B)(WAVE-102)||480×320||SPI||IPS||160°||Resistive||SPI||–||×||×||√||×||×|
|3.5inch RPi LCD (C)(WAVE-15811)||480×320||High-Speed SPI||TFT||–||Resistive||SPI||–||×||×||√||×||×|
|4inch RPi LCD (C) (WAVE-16099)||480×320||High-Speed SPI||TFT||–||Resistive||SPI||–||×||×||√||×||×|
|HDMI / TYPE-C Displays|
|3.5inch HDMI LCD (WAVE-12824)||480×320||HDMI||IPS||160°||Resistive||SPI||–||×||√||√||×||Display ONLY|
|4.3inch HDMI LCD (B) (WAVE-15932)||800×480||HDMI||IPS||160°||Capacitive||USB||–||×||√||√||√||√|
|4.3inch DSI LCD (WAVE-16239)||800×480||DSI||IPS||160°||Capacitive||I2C||Toughened Glass||×||×||√||×||×|
|5inch DPI LCD (WAVE-16381)||800×480||DPI||IPS||160°||×||×||×||×||×||√||×||×|
|5inch HDMI LCD (B) (with case) (WAVE-106)||800×480||HDMI||TFT||–||Resistive||USB||–||×||×||√||×||√|
|5.5inch HDMI AMOLED (WAVE-16103)||1080×1920||HDMI||AMOLED||170°||Capacitive||USB||Toughened Glass||×||√||√||√||√|
|5.5inch HDMI AMOLED (with case) (WAVE-17605)||1080×1920||HDMI||AMOLED||170°||Capacitive||USB||Toughened Glass||×||√||√||×||×|
|7inch HDMI LCD (C) (with case) (WAVE-107)||1024×600||HDMI||IPS||170°||Capacitive||USB||–||×||×||√||×||√|
|7inch HDMI LCD (H) (WAVE-14628)||1024×600||HDMI/VGA||IPS||170°||Capacitive||USB||–||×||√||√||√||√|
|7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) (WAVE-13857)||1024×600||HDMI/VGA||IPS||170°||Capacitive||USB||Toughened Glass||×||√||√||√||√|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (B) (with case) (WAVE-11750)||1280×800||HDMI||IPS||170°||Capacitive||USB||Toughened Glass||×||×||√||×||√|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) (WAVE-13859)||1920×1080||HDMI/VGA||IPS||178°||Capacitive||USB||Toughened Glass||√||√||√||√||√|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) V2 (WAVE-16316)||1920×1080||HDMI/VGA||IPS||178°||Capacitive||USB||Toughened Glass||√||√||√||√||√|
|15.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) (WAVE-16418)||1920×1080||HDMI/VGA||IPS||178°||Capacitive||USB||Toughened Glass||√||√||√||√||√|
|15.6inch FHD Monitor (WAVE-16527)||1920×1080||HDMI/Type-C||IPS||178°||Capacitive||Type-C / USB||Toughened Glass||√||√||√||√||√|