188 Adafruit Graphic KS0108 LCD 128x64 + extras - white on blue
A big, bold, beautiful blue LCD with white back-lit pixels. This LCD is the graphical upgrade to those popular 16x2 LCDs, but allows full graphical control.
- Blue background with 128 x 64 'monochrome' white pixels
- Low power white LED back-light
- The LCD is driven by on-board 5V parallel interface chipset KS0108 and KS0107. They are extremely common and well documented
- Existing Arduino library over at the wiki use 'pin out B'
- PCB is 93mmx70mm (~ 3.66" x 2.75") and the viewing area is 71mmx39mm (2.8" x 1.5")
- For a datasheet, please refer this one from Vishay which is pretty much identical and a lot easier to read
- Comes with 36-pin 0.1" header and 10K contrast pot
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov