The WAVE-20125 is an E-paper/E-ink flexible 3-inch display, it has a 296×128p resolution and supports black & white grayscale. With no need for a backlight, the display has a realistic paper-like feel.
Raspberry Pi Pico and other modules are NOT included.
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, it requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- Flexible e-Paper panel, the display section is bendable (DON'T bend the FPC section)
- No backlight; keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface; requires minimal IO pins
- 2x user buttons and 1x reset button for easy interacting
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 3.3V
- RESOLUTION: 296×128 pixels
- INTERFACE: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- PARTIAL REFRESH TIME: 0.3s
- OUTLINE DIMENSIONS: 79.0 × 36.7mm
- REFRESH POWER: 26.4mW (typ.)
- DOT PITCH: 0.227 × 0.226mm
- DISPLAY COLOR: black, white
- GREYSCALE: 2
- VIEWING ANGLE: >170°
- FULL REFRESH TIME: 2s
- DISPLAY SIZE: 66.9 × 29.06mm
- STANDBY CURRENT: <0.01uA (almost none)
Board and Dimensions
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, etc.
Weight: 0.036 kg
- 2.9inch e-Paper (D) x1
- Pico-ePaper-Driver-Board x1
- Standoff pack x1