The WAVE-19078 is an E-paper/E-ink raw 4-inch display, it has a 640x400p resolution and supports 7 colours. With no need for a backlight, the display has a realistic paper-like feel.
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, it requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- Advanced Color ePaper (ACeP) technology, supports a 7-Color display
- keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- No backlight
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Display colour: ACep 7-Color
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Crey scale: 2
- Display size: 86.40 × 54.00mm
- Dot pitch: 0.135 × 0.135mm
- Resolution: 640 × 400 pixels
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 50mW(Typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA(almost none)
- Outline dimension: 98.50 × 70.00mm
Board and Dimensions
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, etc!
Weight: 0.013 kg
- 4.01inch e-Paper (F) x1
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov