1.64inch square E-Paper Module (G), 168 × 168, Red/Yellow/Black/White
1.64″ E-Paper Module (G)
Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect Without Electricity
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual(driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V/5V||DISPLAY COLOR||Red/Yellow/Black/White|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||GREY SCALE||2|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||47 × 38mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||12s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||29.568 × 29.568mm||REFRESH POWER||<57mW (typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.176 × 0.176mm||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|RESOLUTION||168×168 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Onboard SPI Control Interface
For Use With Controller Boards Like Raspberry Pi/STM32/Arduino
|VCC||Power (3.3V / 5V input)|
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output pin|
Onboard Voltage Translator
Compatible With 3.3V / 5V MCUs
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
Resources & Services