The AT89C2051 is a low-voltage, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 2K bytes of Flash programmable and erasable read-only memory (PEROM).
The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard MCS-51 instruction set. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89C2051 is a powerful microcomputer that provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- Compatible with MCS®-51Products
- 2K Bytes of Reprogrammable Flash Memory
- Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- 2.7V to 6V Operating Range
- Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 24 MHz
- Two-level Program Memory Lock
- 128 x 8-bit Internal RAM
- 15 Programmable I/O Lines
- Two 16-bit Timer/Counters
- Six Interrupt Sources
- Programmable Serial UART Channel
- Direct LED Drive Outputs
- On-chip Analog Comparator
- Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes