The EF08197 is a Smart Home kit based around the Micro:bit. It comes with all sorts of popular sensors and modules that allow you to make your home a little bit smarter.
Smart Home Kit is a product perfect for smart home projects based on micro:bit. We selected components commonly used in Smart Home such as the MP36 temperature sensor, a sound sensor, a crash sensor, a servo, etc. You can build from the different Cases provided in the wiki (Smart fan, auto windows, Intruder detection) or design and programming your smart home yourself. All of this is being driven by the Micro:bit.
Note: Micro:bit NOT included
Sensor:bit is a breakout board based on micro:bit. It has extended all available IO ports on micro:bit, and lead out them in the form of GVS. With this board, we can extend various 3V electric brick modules like LED light, photocell, etc.
- Extend most IO ports by GVS terminal.
- Independently lead out IIC interface. Enable to plug in IIC components like OLED, BME280, etc.
- Integrated a buzzer and an audio jack.
- Support Lego interface.
- Mark out each IO port with silk printing.
- Version No: V1.6
- SKU: EF03415
- Working Voltage: 2.7-3.3V
- Buzzer: Support
- Lego Interface: Support
- Size: 57 x 42mm
- Net Weight: 18g
- 1 x 3V sensor:bit
- 1 x OLED Screen
- 1 x Crash E-Blocks
- 1 x TMP36 temperature sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Rainbow LED E-Blocks
- 1 x Simulation noise sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Light sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Soil moisture sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Relay E-Blocks
- 1 x DC motor E-Blocks
- 1 x 180° servo E-Blocks
- 1 x Submersible pump E-Blocks
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Crystal Battery Box
- 1 x Smart home kit manual book