Magnetic door sensor reed switch , Normally Closed
This sensor is essentially a reed switch, encased in an plastic shell. Normally the reed is 'closed'. The other half is a magnet. When the magnet is less than 23mm away, the reed switch closes to create a circuit. They're often used to detect when a door or drawer is open, which is why they have mounting tabs. You can mount them by screwing them in place.
- housing: ABS
- miniature NC magnetic contact (when activated by the magnet)
- screw mounting
- contact: NC
- switching voltage (max): 1-50 V AC/DC
- switching current (max): 100 mA
- contact rating (max): 5 W
- initial contact: 0.2 ohm max.
- nominal current (max): 100 mA
- discharge voltage: 150 VDC
- insulation resistance: 100M ohm min.
- switching cycle: 5 x 10 (7) @ 12 VDC, 50 mA
- with cables (on the switch): 300 mm
- spacing: max. 23 mm
- dimensions: 34 x 15 x 8 mm