TMC2208 High Performace Silent Stepper Motor Driver for 3D printers
TMC2208 is an ultra-quiet two-phase stepper motor drive chip, continuous drive current 1.4A, peak current 2A, voltage range 4.75V-36V, 256 subdivision. The flexible microPlyer interpolation unit provides up to 256 subdivisions, allowing perfect sinusoidal control even in systems with limited pulse frequencies; these are also designed because stealthChop2 ultra-quiet technology is widely used in 3D printing. Compatible with existing 3D printer electronics, eliminating the expensive costs of redesign. With a standard step/dir interface, it is easy to use. It can replace the original TMC2100, lower heat, especially for 3D printing market.
Price is per unit.
- 2-phase stepper motors up to 1.4A coil current (2.0A peak)
- Step/dir interface up to 256 microsteps!
- SPI interface or CFG pins for configuration
- Motor voltage: 5.5-36 V
- Logic voltage: 3.3-5 V
- UART configuration interface (9600-500K Baud)
- Stealthchop2: for quiet operation and smooth motion and faster accel/decel than StealthChop
- SpreadCycle: highly dynamic motor control chopper
- CoolStep: current contrio for energy saving
- StallGuard2: sensorless motor load detection
- DCStep: load dependent speed control
- Step/Dir Interface with microstep interpolation microPlyer
- Integrated Current Sense Option
- Passive Braking and freewheeling mode
- Large heatsink included for heat dissipation