This 4-DOF Metal Robot Arm Kit for Raspberry Pi contains all the components required to build your own robotic arm controlled with your smart phone using bluetooth or WIFI.
Servo Driver HAT Features
● Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+/4B, Jetson Nano
● I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
● Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
● Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
● Standard servo interface, supports commonly used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
● Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
● Comes with development resources and manual (examples in python like Bluetooth/Wi-Fi remote control)
Robot Arm Structure Features
● 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
● Full aluminum alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
● Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
● Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving
Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
1. Metal arm parts x1
2. MG996R Servo x1
3. MG90S Servo x3
4. MG996R servo wheel x1
5. Servo Driver HAT x1
6. Power adapter US plug 5V 3A Micro x1
7. Servo extension wire 150mm x1
8. Screws pack x1
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Robot_Arm_for_Pi