This high quality MOSFET power module DIY soldering kit uses a FQP30N06L N-Channel MOSFET for controlling high power devices.
It comes with a 2.1mm DC power jack, terminal blocks and headers for user-friendly wiring. There is also a switch and Indicator Led for safety. If you want to control high current devices like motors or LED strips with 3-5V microcontrollers, this module is ideal to help you to solve power control issues.
This module is designed with mounting holes, black solder mask, white silkscreen and gold pads (Gold plated pads require less heat and allow the solder to flow easily). The MOSFET can handle up to 60V 32A, but the board traces are designed to handle up to 10A only.
(Note: Do not exceed Output load more than 10A )
The kit includes:
- 1 x Main PCB Board
- 1 x FQP30N06L N-Channel MOSFET
- 1 x 2.1mm DC Jack
- 1 x 2 pin 3.5mm Terminal Block
- 1 x 3 pin 3.5 mm Terminal Block
- 1 x Male Headers
- 1 x 330-ohm Resistor
- 1 x On-Off Switch
- 1 x 5mm Red LED
- 1 x Printed Manual
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC-60VD
- Current: up to 10A
- Dimensions: 38mm x 28.5 mm
- Mounting holes: M2
- Input interface: 2.1mm DC jack, 3-pin Terminal block or male headers.
- Output interface: 2-pin Terminal block or male headers.
- Copper thickness: 1Oz
- Board material: FR-4
- Pad types: Gold Plated ENIG
- Board Thickness: 1.66mm/0.065 inches