Square LED Ripple Flash D.I.Y Kit
Simple, Straightforward and no nonsense soldering practice kit! Simply follow the basic manual or skip to the schematic diagram and assemble this led Ripple/Flash board based on the 555 timer and CD4017 IC. This board should be fairly easy to assemble and offers a functional circuit which will also demonstrate if your soldering skills have improved.
AK-76 vs. AK-75:
- Our AK-76 kit has a more recent and precise PCB design compared to the AK-75 kit.
- The board has a higher quality and easier to solder with HASL pads.
- The LEDs are replaced with superbright ones and are double the amount provided in the AK-75 kit.
- The printed instruction manual takes you through step-by-step assembly of the kit. It also teaches you proper soldering techniques and describes the mathematical structure of the circuit.
- You can download the PDF version from the "Attachments" tab.
Operating Voltage: 5 - 9 VDC
Dimension: 60 x 60 mm (L x W)
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov