The 419D Acrylic Conformal Coating is an IPC 830 certified, fast drying, xylene and toluene free product that provides an excellent finish.
This one part coating is easy to use and does not require special or costly equipment to apply. It is ideal for high moisture environments and applications requiring easy repair and rework.
The 419D coating protects electric circuit against moisture, dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches that could corrode, short circuit, or otherwise damage the electric component. It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges. As well as, this coating provides a high dielectric withstand voltage that allows traces to be put closer together helping with miniaturization.
- Super fast cure — reduces production and maintenance bottlenecks.
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants — free of toluene and xylene
- Externally Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Meets UL 94V-0
- Excellent finish — smooth, homogeneous, and durable crystal clear coat
- Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- Easy to inspect — fluoresces under UV (UV-A blacklight)
- Easy rework and repairs — can solder through coat; remove with MG Chemicals' Thinner/Cleaner (cat. no. 435-1L) or Conformal Coating Stripper (cat. no. 8310-100ML)
|419D-55ML||Acrylic Conformal Coating 55mL|
|419D-340G||Acrylic Conformal Coating 340G (Aerosol)|
|419D-1L||Acrylic Conformal Coating 1L|
|419D-4L||Acrylic Conformal Coating 4L|