The 846-1G Carbon Conductive Grease lubricates and improves electrical and thermal connections between sliding surfaces, while providing protection from moisture & corrosion.
Excellent for use on switches and EMI shielding applications.
- Prevents normally closed switches from corroding in place.
- Reduces make-break arching and pitting of switch contact surfaces
- Improves the connection between irregular or pitted contact surfaces
- Reduces EMI noise by maintaining a continuous path between conductive surfaces
- Thermally stable up to 200°C
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov