WATER CLEAR EPOXY 2 BOTTLE KIT
832WC potting and encapsulating compound is a general purpose, water-clear, hard, two-part water clear epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for applications where high clarity is required. It does not yellow when exposed to UV light or elevated temperatures; it maintains clarity in applications with service temperatures up to 65 °C (149 °F) and intermittent exposures up to 100 °C (212 °F). It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects circuit board and other electronic devices from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This epoxy has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832WC can be cured at room temperature or higher.
- Optically clear color (allows visual inspection)
- UV light stable (non-yellowing)
- Very low mixed viscosity of 980 cP
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Good adhesion to a wide variet/y of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Broad service temperature range -40 to 140 °C (-40 to 284 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
- Working life @22 °C [72 °F] 1 h
- Shelf life 5 years