The 8329TCM Medium Cure Thermal Conductive Adhesive comes in a two part dual syringe mixture for electronically insulating epoxy that combines moderate curing rate and high thermal conductivity.
It has a convenient 1-to-1 ratio, a workable 45 minutes pot life, and a moderate curing rate.
It may achieve a minimal service cure in seven hours at room temperature.
The cured adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; and resists thermal and mechanical shocks.
- Excellent 1.36 W/(m•K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
- Adheres to most electronic substrates
- Stores and ships at slightly below room temperature — no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years — even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons