The Parallax 27218 manual describes the BASIC Stamp modules and the PBASIC 1.0, 2.0, and 2.5 language syntax in great detail.
Includes example programs demonstrating all commands and circuit schematics for interfacing your BASIC Stamp module with common devices. An illustrated tour of the BASIC Stamp Editor software introduces its many features, including syntax highlighting, interactive communication via the Debug Terminal, and conditional compilation techniques for code that will run on multiple BASIC Stamp models.
- Supports PBASIC 1.0, 2.0, 2.5
- Describes the BASIC Stamp Editor for Windows
- Covers BASIC Stamp models BS1, BS2, BS2e, BS2sx, BS2p, BS2pe, and BS2px
- Version 2.2
- Publisher: Parallax Press
- ISBN: 1-928982-32-8
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.5 x 1.1 in (210 x 190 x 28 mm)
- Soft cover / 504 pages / Black & White