PAD3U PadBoard-Size3U, Pad-per-Hole, Plated holes, Square Locator Holes
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 38 x 62 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. 3.9" wide, 6.3" long, 1/16" thick (100 x 160 x 1.6mm). Off-the-shelf 3U size enclosures are available.
The PadBoard-3U prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for general purpose analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. The PCB accepts a 96 pin DIN-41612 VME connector for backplane or board-to-board applications. Holes for ejector latches are provided.