BB3UC BusBoard-3U-CONN, Zig-zag Busses, Connector Footprints, Soldermask
- Footprint provided for commonly used connectors including: DB-9, DB-25, SPDT switch, RJ11 modular phone jacks (2), 1/8" sub-mini connectors (2) or modular handset jacks (2), coaxial power connector, BNC connectors (2)
- BusBoard saves time! It reduces cut traces and jumper wires to speed prototype assembly. The BusBoard zig-zag pattern can be used to connect DIP ICs and DIL headers pin-to-pin.
- Single-sided, 1oz/ft2 copper, anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible. High-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with solder mask.
- 76 separate BusBoard traces, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. 3.9" wide, 6.3" long, 1/16" thick (100 x 160 x 1.6mm). Off-the-shelf 3U size enclosures are available.
The BusBoard-3U prototyping circuit board has 10 footprints for commonly used connectors including: DB-9, DB-25, SPDT switch, RJ11 modular phone jack (2), 1/8" sub-mini (2) or modular handset jack (2), “barrel” coaxial power connector, and BNC connectors (2). The BusBoard-3UC prototyping circuit board has the BusBoard zig-zag circuit pattern. It is useful for connecting headers and DIP ICs pin-to-pin without cutting tracks or adding wires. It’s great for 2-row parts with many common signals such as memory buses or power and ground connections for ICs. Opposite sides of the IC or connector are on separate tracks to simplify wiring. Wide and narrow tracks and locator holes identify which pads are connected. The solder mask helps avoid shorts when soldering.